Here’s what you are going to see.
- Your Details – PayHere Activation Form
2. Business Details – PayHere Activation Form
3. Ownership Details – PayHere Activation Form
4. Integration Details – PayHere Activation Form
4.1 If you are planning to use PayHere Links and PayHere Invoices instead of going through a website or mobile app, you may select the “NO” option.
4.2 If you are planning to use PayHere services through a website or a mobile app, you may select the “YES” option and add the respective domains and mobile apps in the respective fields.
5. Bank Account Details – PayHere Activation Form
6. Agreement Details – PayHere Activation Form
Here, you can download the PayHere Merchant Agreement (PHMA) from this section. Then you can print it, sign it manually and place the rubber stamp on the hardcopy. Finally, you can upload the scanned softcopy of the signed PHMA.
7. Sample Agreement – This is a sample of the PHMA generated which is unique to each business.
8. On-Review window – PayHere Application Progress
You may refer to this to know where to pay attention when filling out the PayHere application.
9. PayHere Application Review Result– After the review of your application is completed, you may receive a response in either of the two ways given below to the email address you used to register with PayHere.
9.1. If the PayHere application needs to be resubmitted, you will receive an email titled: “Resolve issues in your PayHere Application“.
You may resolve the issues as advised in the email and then log into the PayHere account and click on “resolve” to proceed to upload the PHMA for the review process to resume.
9.2. If the PayHere application is approved, you will receive an email titled: “PayHere Approved“.
10. Explore the PayHere Portal
PayHere portal gives you full control of your online payments. You may learn more here.
Tips when filling out the application: