You know that window which pops up when you click on the pay button? That is the checkout window and they have feelings too! How do we at PayHere know that? Here’s how.
The user interface that you see when you proceed to buy your favourite coffee will have several parts. Traditionally the checkout windows just show you one or two payment methods and say “select your preferred payment method”. Well, what if it doesn’t even display your favourite payment method!
Now, imagine your customer going through your website and thanks to all your efforts in fulfilling the market needs, they found the perfect coffee blend or the best service in town and they are ready to pay you. The customer fills in all the details and clicks on the pay button.
Oh! The checkout looks very suspicious that the customer is confused as to why such a beautiful website has such a bad UI. They abandon the shopping cart and leave in dismay because this is not what they came for.
Do you want that to be your customer’s experience?
PayHere knows that you know better and launched the PayHere Customizable Checkouts for PayHere PLUS and PREMIUM merchants; an added feature for you to beautify your checkout page for a seamless brand experience.
All you have to do is:
- Log in to your PayHere dashboard.
- Go to “Settings“.
- Move to the “Integration Settings” section and click on “Domains and Credentials” where you will see the “Allowed Domains/ Apps section”.
- You may already have a domain approved and you can click on pencil ✏ icon near the business/ brand name to change how the customer sees your business’s name at the checkout. (Make sure you have the right to use the name you add!)
- You can also change the logo displayed by choosing the “Your Business Logo” customization option as well.
- You can also change the background colour to a matching colour theme of your business.
Here are some PayHere merchants who already know what’s best for them because #Brandingmatters!
Are you already a PayHere PLUS or a PREMIUM merchant? Then you can enjoy the benefits of this added feature right away because it comes free of charge for you!
Your checkout wants to feel beautiful too.